Thursday 9 February 2012

Blog virgin!!

Awww this is scary !!.... Never wrote a Blog before, so please be gentle with me until I get my brain around it, lol...

Right where do I start? Well as you can see this is my first ever blog and not sure what to type, so we'll see what pops into my head ay? Feel for you all, lol.

I love all things creative, I'm currently trying out wire wrapped jewellery, aww and all  I can say is I love it! Never knew how many things you could do with a little piece of wire, even when I go to bed I'm thinking what I can make the next day. I don't know how to switch my brain off that's my problem, lol. I have made soaps, bath salts, greeting cards, tiara's, and obviously jewellery.

I don't sell my creations, I give them to friends and family as gifts, I find it so much nicer to have something handmade, not sure if they feel the same. But I don't care, lol. I can't keep everything I make, can I?

Hopefully by May I will be setting up a small business selling my creations, and face painting, may as well earn some pennies for something I love doing. So alot of work ahead of me, with my four angels and finishing my course, but hard work don't kill anyone, does it? As my Mother always says 'you reap what you sow'. I hope she's right, lol.

I have another passion apart from learning, children and crafts and that is..... Spiritual findings, so things like healing crystals, spiritual readings, meditation, wicca, Angels, fairies. I know I may seam wired, lol, but I love it and it's a part of me.

Hope that wasn't too bad for a first post.

Mellissa x







4 comments:

  1. Hi Mellissa

    Welcome to blogland! That was great as a first post and I am looking forward to reading more.

    Good luck with your jewellery and business & thanks for following my blog (I'm following you now too!)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ali,

    Awww thank you for following my blog, and popping a comment on too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa,
    Your blog is groovy, I will definitely share your page, and I would love to have one of your party's once your started chick

    Gem x

    Oh and Lilac hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you Gemma, that would be fantastic. Arrrh thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete